iCare provides Support Coordination to help people with disability and their families or support networks navigate through the different stages of their National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) journey and achieve their NDIS goals.
Whether you need assistance participating in daily life, setting up service agreements with providers, or addressing complex or challenging situations, we’ll work alongside you.
iCare’s Support Coordination team is comprised of people with extensive disability services training and experience. We are passionate about empowering people with disability to live the lives they choose
How we can help
- Understand and make the most of your NDIS plan
- Obtain quotes for services and set up Service Agreements with providers.
- Work through your accommodation needs by finding suitable accommodation and respite options
- Help you with a job, or other community activities.
- Coordinate assessments, reports, and health and medical specialists.
- Plan and explore options for times of key life transitions, such as leaving school or moving home
- Help you explore advocacy services, if this is something you require
- Monitor your progress towards your NDIS goals and the performance of the support services you use
- Request a plan review if your plan does not meet your needs, and
- Review your goals prior to your NDIS plan review.