Feedback and Complaints

We value feedback and complaints to use them improve our services.

Feedback and complaints help ys to work out what we are doing right and what we can do better. It gives us the chance to improve our service for you and other people. Anyone has the right to provide feedback or make a complaint: this includes clients, a family member, an advocate, carer or guardian, volunteer, another organisation or government organisation. 

Lodging complaints with government agencies. 

To lodge a complaint with an independent third party, please refer to the list below. 

Department of Social Services
Phone: 1800 634 035
Web: DSS Feedback and Complaints
Email: [email protected]

Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
Phone: 1800 550 552
Link: Lodge Complaint
NSW Ombudsman
Phone: 02 9286 1000
Phone 2: 1800 451 524
Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services
Phone: 1800 080 464
Email: [email protected]
What if I still have questions about the feedback and complaints process?

If you still have questions about the feedback or complaint process please speak to your local office or if you have a complaint contact our complaints and incidents manager by telephone on (02) 8006 1755 or email [email protected].