How can we help you?
Let’s take a look at where we can help you. We work closely with you, we listen and we understand. We recommend that that you involve others that may provide input to us about your social, psychological, medical and physical needs. A complete plan to help and support you through the most difficult and challenging times.
We believe in a great quality of life for our clients and we have a great team of caring and dedicated care workers who represent our services. Receiving the right advice and the most up to date information will help you make the choices about having control over your own life easier.
Making the right connections
After our meeting with you we work with placing the connections that are the best solutions to your needs. These may be services that you need delivered at home or out in the field.
Your care plan
When we have a plan in place and make sure that this is being delivered and adjusted to suit your needs.
On a ongoing basis we look at how things are working out for you, and make an effort to improve our processes and systems. Checking in with you and your progress
MUSIC THERAPY, ASSISTED LIVING & DOMESTIC SERVICES
- Bath Assistance
- Shaving/Oral Care
- Personal Hygiene
- Routine Hair/Skin/Nail care
- Meal Preparation
- Meal Planning
- Doctor Appointments
- Grocery Shopping
- Hair Appointments
- Visit a friend or relative
- Visit the library
- Go to the movies
- Wander through the local garden nursery
- Go on a coastal drive
- Go to a coffee shop or the beach
- Attend Community or exercise groups
- Individual or small group
- Other activities as resources allow.
- Music therapy
Group Home & In-Home Respite
- Short-term, temporary relief to those who are caring for family members
- Assistance with participation in social & leisure activities to maintain a positive and emotional state
- Change linens,
- Clean bathroom,
- Clean Client Area
- Leaking taps
- Installation of new toilets
- Hot water maintenance & replacement
- Blocked sewer or drains
- Maintenance of paths and steps
- Fix fly screens
- Basic Lawn Maintenance
- Visiting – A volunteer visits a client in their own home to provide friendship and companionship
- Telephoning – Either a daily call to make sure a client is comfortable, safe and well, or regular weekly call for a friendly chat.