Our team are talented, patient and care about you. We believe in what we do, and have helped many heal through the gift of music. Our primary purpose is to help you transform your life and heal through music and the vibration and frequency of this powerful method of healing.
Music Therapy is a tried and tested art and science of using music to achieve increased emotional, physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Music has been used as a healing tool for over 40,000 years.
We use the vibrations, rhythms, and harmonies of music profoundly to affect the human body. With consistent involvement and applicationcan produce healing and promote wellness. We offer the choice of using the music created in the moment and recorded music, or other instruments may be used depending on the needs of the client.
Current research indicates the positives that music is effective in reducing pain and anxiety related to chronic and acute pain. It also can strengthen the immune system as well as induce deep relaxation and profound meditation. This also helps with anxiety. Music Therapy helps people of all ages, backgrounds and conditions lead more fulfilling and rewarding lives.
Music speak often where words fail
How Can Music Therapy Benefit special needs adults and children?
Our work has seen an improvement in the following ways:
- Improve auditory and visual-motor skills – listening and eye movement help
- Improve expressive-receptive and all responsive language skills
- Improve self esteem and self control
- Improve-social skills
- Increase ability to identify and communicate feelings appropriately
- Increase cognitive skills – both through remembering sounds and words
- Increase impulse control, and encourage the fluid movement withing the body
- Increase problem solving skills as different skills are used as part of our therapy program